This weekend, I have been working on this set:
It is a sort of mix between cloissonné and plique-à-jour. I made the frames… around 1996. I think they are a bit Rococó looking :)
I’ve only finished this pendant. Not sure I like the finishing.
The tips of the petals are actually dark grey, so the light does go through.
I’ve also been making more palettes… boring, but necessary.
Note to self: I have changed the base enamel for opal, to Soyer 101, since Blythe T-8… if I remember well was discontinued, or my shop didn’t have stock… better to keep it for better use anyway.
I also forgot all about being careful with the gold foil… who did very well anyway.
And I am not grinding all the colours because I am lazy. All blues are done now.